Do you have: –
- Sound knowledge of UK agriculture
- A good agricultural degree
- Attention to detail and a passion for detailed analysis of a business
- Enthusiasm for providing advice to farmers and landowners on the development of their business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Highly motivated with an ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Timeliness and ability to work to deadlines
- Practical arable experience
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
If the above sounds like you then we are always pleased to receive CV’s from individuals who are looking to develop a career in Agricultural Management Consultancy with Wilson Wraight.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Will Mitcham on 07879 841781.